Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garden Helpers

A peaceful two quiet hours outside this morning before church watering, reading, thinking and praying.  And... enjoying the company workers in my yard.

I have friendly robin who will walk right up on the patio with me and she was a hunting machine this morning as she ate breakfast, patched her nest and fed her babes.










 And a friendly...as long as I stay an arms length away...garden snake who lives in the rocks under the spicket in my flowers.  I have to be careful to warn him before going to turn the water off or on.  But if he will travel my yard eating bugs then he can stay!




I also have Peter and Paul...names of two wild bunnies whom I never have my camera ready when they are out who forage on dandelions and dropped cotton tree leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment