Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mark Your Calendars


As I continue to read and to plan and to dream of spring...I decided thee were things I could do now.  

I can mark my calendar.  Add my to do list to it.  Do you google?  Have you created a garden calendar?  Or just take your wall calendar and add to it what you want to do when.  It will help us happen to our gardens rather then just try to keep up!

My focus is always on my soil.  I would love to be able to see the work that is happening below the freezing sleeping surface.  Has the freeze broken up compaction?  Did I add enough compost this fall?  Did I over dig it too close to freezing?  

What do I need to do first this spring?  Why not put those thoughts down so I don't have to use any energy recalling what I need to do.  Not just notes in a journal but notes on my calendar.  

What are your thoughts?  Do you have any tricks and tips for planning for spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment