Monday, August 15, 2011

Constructive Thinking Time


Doing things seems to free my mind and my spirit to reflect and recharge.  The last few days I've taken off from work and "should" be doing many important things like cleaning my house or laundry.  

However, I have spent quite a few of my hours:  buying 6 Mil plastic and stapling the inside of my "new" shed, spraying foam insulation,  and caulking to fill in holes where the boys were attacked by an intruder when it was their fort.  While I painted, I was visited by wasp, garden snakes and butterflies.  My dog, of course kept watch!

I scored big at both the hardware and the lumber yard where I found light bulbs for plants that are perfect for my heating lamp and cheap!

I'm going to pull off an East Panel and cover with plastic, put up some shelves on that wall some hanging baskets.  Now to decide what to plant for fall both out and within.

Any ideas????

Outside:
1. Potato
2. Carrots
  
Inside:
1. Tomato
2. Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment