Saturday, March 2, 2013

Making Beds (For my Worms)



Excitement for my day was two new books in my mailbox.  Books to read and beds to create!   

The cardboard shipping material and a pair of scissors gives me strips of cardboard to add to the bedding supply for worm bins!  Newspaper and cardboard strips will make the perfect mattress for these working wigglers.   

Plain cardboard and plain old newspaper (without the shiny pages) cut into four inch cubes and shredded strips.

 Egg cartons ready to line the bottom of an old aquarium for my children church's worm bin tomorrow as part of the "Fruit of the Spirit," theme.   Waiting for worms to come with the mail and save them from the frigid temperatures.

My goal?  To begin a new industrial revolution!  

Small worm bins sent home with families to create piles of good worm poo and gardens galore.


No comments:

Post a Comment