Thursday, March 10, 2011

Salvaged! Put the Word Out.

Thanks to friends, I came home with treasures in the truck.  Two large windows ready to go in my shed.  My goal is to put them on the East side of my shed for some additional sunshine for young plants and maybe for me.    Also scored aluminum #10 cans for my seedlings. 

Amazing what can be found when we simply put the word out that we are looking for something.  I think that's a good strategy for all areas of life.  What keeps us from asking for help?  Why is that such a difficult step for us to take?  We all want to share-our resources, our experiences and our gifts.  What is that verse in the Bible about asking and keep asking until we get what we are looking for? 

What are we waiting for?  Put the word out of those gardening and other needs in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment